1) Which answer best describes Continuous Deployment?
A software development discipline where software is released continuously as part of an automated pipeline.
2) What’s the difference between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment?
Continuous Delivery means the code CAN be released at any time, while Continuous Deployment means it is released continuously.
3) Which answer best describes Continuous Integration?
A software development practice where contributors are integrating their work very frequently.
4) Which answer best describes Continuous Delivery?
A software development discipline where software is built so that it can be released to production at any time.
5) Which is a Continuous Integration best practice?
Make the Build Self-Testing.Build every commit.Maintain a single source repository.